Terms and Conditions Changelog
13 June 2019
- Updated sections throughout the document to reflect a change in the number of plans that we now sell.
- Fixed a number of typos and made small edits throughout the document to make it easier to read and understand.
27 September 2018
- Updated Section 2. Payment terms to reflect that we now only sell a single eatnaturally for athletes plan.
- Added a paragraph to Section 5 to clarify our position on client responsibilities for accessing plans.
9 September 2018
- Updated Section 2. Payment terms to reflect that we now only sell a single eatnaturally for everyone plan.
1 June 2018
- Rewrote almost everything in the fitnaturally tone of voice.
- Revised all sections for easier understanding and to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Section 2: removed eatnaturally for students because we don’t offer that plan any more.
- Removed paragraph sequencing — it was helpful to be able to refer to specific paragraphs but didn’t make it easier for humans to read.
21 February 2018
- UPDATE: Our eatmaternally range of plans have been temporarily discontinued. References to those plans at the follow locations have been removed: Section 2 (a), Section 4 (g), Section 8 (a).
13 February 2018
- UPDATE: Our eatnaturally for diabetics plan has been discontinued. References to the plan at the follow locations have been removed: Section 2 (a), Section 4 (g), Section 8 (a).
7 January 2018
- UPDATE: Section 2 (a) – Updated payments to reflect the 2018 price increases.
- UPDATE: Section A (1) – Small change to wording for clarification.
- UPDATE: Section 2 (a) – Added pricing details for new service, eatnaturally for athletes.
- UPDATE: Section 4 (g) – Updated wording to clarify that access to the private Facebook group is for paying clients, and added other qualifying plans.
21 March 2017
- NEW: Added paragraph sequencing for ease of reference on future changes.
- UPDATE: Section 2 (c) – Added information on pricing for Partner plans.
- UPDATE: Section 2 (a) – Changed the display of prices from a table to a list format.
- UPDATE: Section 2 (a) – Removed references to the one-off pricing option for Bespoke marathon training and Bespoke running plans as it is no longer offered.
- UPDATE: Section 6 (b) – Updated the wording to reflect the fact that clients must now purchase additional nutritionist time in order to make changes to schedules post-deadline.
3 March 2017
- Removed references to eatnaturally your way and Beginners exercise as we no longer offer these services.